Saturday, April 04, 2009

Leaving your car running!

For real! I stopped at Tim's this morning and was shocked to see two cars in the tiny parking lot that were left running with no one in the car. Come on! I know it was a little cold and snowy for an early April day, but what unnecessary pollution and a waste of gas. Same thing happened a couple weeks ago at a little mini-mall. As I pulled up, there was a car left running, no one inside. I went into the store, did my thing, and when I came back out a few minutes later, there was another car left running with no one inside.

All this complaining and concern about the price of gas. It seems there are some who don't care so much since they have no problem letting there tanks empty for no reason - not to mention how it hurts the environment in more ways than one. I just don't get it!!

Okay, so maybe this rant had nothing to do with technology, but I just had to say something!

Think outside the browser!

Troy Roach, Owner
OnSite Technology
Stratford, ON
(519) 40-GEEKS
onsitetechnology.ca

Visit my other blog "Site of the Month" for my picks of the internet's best web sites, links and technology.

No comments: