Friday, March 03, 2006

New "Site of the Month" Blog

Today I launched a new monthly blog where I will post my


Every week I spend many, many hours surfing the internet for products, news, reviews, events, trends, origins, the history and the future of technology and computing.

Each month I will post a link there to a new, cool, hot, fun, interesting or useful site that I think everyone should check out. Not every site every month will be of interest to everyone, but you never know, so check it out.

I am committed to safe surfing on the internet, so you can trust that any link I post there (or on any of my blogs) is 100% genuine and will not cause any pop-ups, spyware or viruses.

So why not take a moment and check out the new Site of the Month!

Thanks, and remember - Live it, Live!

Troy Roach
OnSite Technology
519-40-GEEKS
519-404-3357
www.onsitetechnology.ca

No comments: